Blockchains is a new technology for distributed and shared information exchange and management that has many potential applications in industry. Blockchain technology has the potential to become a new economic layer for the information systems, providing services for payments, decentralized exchange, token earning and spending, digital asset invocation and transfer, and smart contract issuance and execution.
The challenges in this hackathon will focus on novel applications of blockchain technology to revolutionize the technological underlay for Government, Finnce, Health, education and more.
The challenges will focus on envisioning and building prototypes across Governments Applications. Whether you are a competitive developer or a UI/UX expert, this three-day event is an ideal platform for you to benefit from free workshops and seminars, interact with the blockchain experts, and unlock your potential to ideate, invent and develop. You will learn about ideas how to build apps and smart contracts using Blockchain and simplify various G2G, G2B and G2C services.
- 3 × $2500 AUD prize ($500 Cash + $2000 AGATE token) for top performers in each challenge (3 challenges)!
- 3 × $800 AUD prize ($800 AGATE token) for second best performers each challenge (3 challenges)!
- 3 × $400 AUD prize ($400 AGATE token) for third best performers each challenge (3 challenges)!
- 1 × $650 AUD prize ($250 Cash + 400 AGATE token) for People's Choice Awards (among all challenges)!
- Certificate of Achievement for top 3 performing teams, for each challenge.
- Give away gifts from the sponsors.
- Certificate of Attendance for the Hackathon.
- Certificate of Attendance for the Workshops.